Week 4 Day 4

Thursday’s classes were the same as usual: going over material for the test the next day. This was also one of the more academically intense days of the week, though, because in addition to doing all the review, we also learned a bunch of new things that were going to be on the test.

We had an independent lunch that day, so a few of us (me, Miette, Amaya and Melina) took a trolley bus to the center and went to Robert’s Coffee to have a light lunch with the intention of staying there for a few hours and studying.

I had brought my iPad with me that day, so I managed to look at some additional materials online take care of things that the WiFi at home wasn’t able to manage. We also got our homework done and tried to make some weekend blanks and gave recommendations for where to buy souvenirs, so that was pretty useful.

Since we were there for a while, I convinced myself to buy a strawberry milkshake, which ended up being pretty good:


During the course of the afternoon, Renee, Cameron, Devin, Sara and Greg also dropped by after they were done meeting with Elliott, so even though we didn’t have any special activities or excursions planned it ended up still being a really nice afternoon.

Eventually, I headed home, and since Bepa wasn’t there when I got back, she left a note for me telling me where she went (on a walk) and that I there was batter to make blinchki in the kitchen.

Vera’s note

After dinner, I relaxed for a bit and did some summer reading before heading to bed relatively early since I wanted to get enough sleep before the test!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Day 2

Week 4 Day 3

Week 3 Day 1